The European Content Awards are highly respected. Organised by Don’t Panic, the robust, two step judging process, undertaken by experts in the field of Content ensures that the very best agencies and in-house content creators are recognised for their work.
Marketing opportunities begin from the moment you submit your entry – press releases, blogs, social media announcements, connection with other nominees and use of the official logo can be utilised with great effect, and if you shortlist or win you can do it all again with a new and improved badge of honour.
Benefits to Companies and Individuals
- Award accolades are the most cost-effective form of marketing, as above
- Recognition and reward from industry peers and experts across Europe
- Awards attract new business and new talent and lead to trust and growth internationally
- Awards prove your ability and authenticate your brilliance
- Awards are for everyone, no matter how big or small, winning is about creativity, innovation and ROI
- Healthy competition is good for motivation and business
- The award writing process provides opportunity for reflection and benchmarking
- Events are an opportunity for fun and frivolity, team bonding and an all round good time
- Judges feedback post-event will help improve performance