Entry details & Essentials
- All entries must not exceed 1000 words. The word count does not include the company information at the start of the form or the questions already within the form.
- Title Format – ‘Agency Name & Client Name – Campaign/Product Name’ or where appropriate ‘Agency/Team Name’. e.g. ‘Don’t Panic & European Content Awards – Awards Win Business Campaign’
- Entries should relate to work undertaken between August 2021 – December 2022.
- Each entry submission must have a separate word/PDF document uploaded alongside – 5 entries = 5 documents.
- Each entry must be edited to ensure the correct category is checked as incorrect information may lead to your entry being classed null and void.
- Entry questions differ depending on your chosen category, please take care when filling out each entry form.
- Entry forms can be designed to your company branding, however they must contain the appropriate questions/headings in the same order to ensure the Judges can access the relevant information easily.
- Entries must be paid for at the time of submission.
- Please ensure you read the terms and conditions before submitting an entry.
All entries (made before 23:59 on November 25, 2022) will be charged an early bird administration fee of £195 (+ VAT if applicable) per entry which must be paid when submitting your entry or entries.
Entries submitted after the early bird close will be charged the standard administration fee of £255 (+ VAT if applicable), with the deadline for submissions being December 9, 2022.
Any entries after December 9th will only be accepted at the discretion of the Awards Team and will be charged a late administration fee. To discuss entry submission after the deadline, please contact [email protected].
File Upload Formats
All files must not exceed 2MB each.
When creating your online portal profile, please make sure your company logo is of high quality as this will appear on the awards presentation should you be shortlisted.
Please ensure your entry form is uploaded as a Word Document or PDF, no other formats will be accepted.
Supporting materials can be provided in Word, PDF or JPEG formats. Zip Files and videos cannot be accepted. If you wish to use video evidence as your supporting material, please include a link to the file online in your entry form under ‘supporting documents’.
Hints & Tips
To see what the judges are looking for in a winning entry, take a look at our judging process and criteria here.
If you need any tips on how best to complete your awards submission, please download The Don’t Panic Guide to Entering Awards.
If you don’t have the time to write your entry or you need help writing an entry, you may want to consider Boost Awards who specialise in writing award entries.
The European Content Awards prides itself on it’s ethical and transparent process and confidentiality is taken extremely seriously.
Judges are not allowed to enter any of the categories.
All judging discussions are confidential, and material will not be shared with anyone outside of the judging panel before or after the ceremony. Judging papers will not be shared with any third parties and will be deleted immediately after the judging period. Judges can only access entries they have been asked to score.
Permission to use any material for winning case studies post-event will be sought from entrants.